This easy fall camping recipe is the perfect way to start your days at the campground! You’ll love this cast-iron breakfast pizza that will feed your whole family without creating a big mess you need to clean up. Get the full recipe below!
This recipe was adapted from one found on OurHandcraftedLife.com
- Breakfast sausage patties
- Frozen potato rounds or hash browns
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese
- Start by browning the sausage patties in an iron skillet over your fire.
- Remove the sausage from the skillet, once cooked through and place on a paper towel to soak the residual oil.
- Wipe out the skillet and layer the hash browns onto the bottom.
- Next, layer in the sausages.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and cheese until blended.
- Pour over the sausage and hash browns and cover with a lid.
- Set the skillet over the fire on the grill grate and allow to cook for 25 minutes, or until the egg mixture is cooked through.
- Serve hot!
Tip: Top with crispy bacon for an additional crunchy treat!
Contact us to find the ideal RV for your family at Kunes RV.